2005年8月10日

A Letter from Andrew's Dad

Ming-Wei、Andrew
Dear Andrew:

I love you so much! I want to tell you first.

This is the first letter from Dad. I can't anticipate when will you read this message, but I do want to tell you something from my heart.

The first time I saw you was Mom and I went to the Bo-Jen OBS Hospital last late October. Do you know, the happiest in my life was seeing your small heart jumping on the monitor first eye. I could not believe I have a baby now! During the pregnancy period, Mom had suffering so much, no, should be very very much correctly! She usually spitted after each supper. On your birthday, Mom sufferred almost 20 hours from 1:00 am to 8:00 pm. "This is my son, this is my son!" I were yelling in my heart when I saw first time. Tou were so small and so cute!

Maybe you had knew by someone else that taking caring you during your baby time was another misery for Mom and Dad. Especially Mom, she took her most time in mission and caring you.

However, I don't blame on you anything, I still you tell you that you are Dad and Mom love you, you are our beloved baby. You are God's gift for us.

In fact, I would like to say thank you to you, for your birth has had infulenced on my life in verey parts. The most important one is I do experience God's love much more being your Dad. If taking good care of you is hadship, I think it is much more than you that heavenly God Father bring up me! Because of you and Mon, I myself can own God's amazing love and mercy much moe. I am very honor and very happy to be your Dad, even though it is ahrdship on other's view. Because of you, I can meet God's love, this is the best gift you have had given to me.

I want to tell you that we will move to Taipei from Kaohsiung in the end of this month. This means we will have to move to a very very small dom--- wets, bugs and inconvenience for living. Excuse me that I can not explain why we should have to leave Tzuoying right now, but I promise you that you will realize in the future on Dad's and Mom's mission of life. You will realize, someday, why Dad and Mom always emphasize "Building up your faith on the Word of God" is our gole of our mission. You will realize, someday, we don't live for ourselves, but preching God's Words.I wish I can't tell you why by Dad and mom's words, but what we serve God's Words. "To find his Wisdom is to find your life" said by King Soloman's wisdom words. If you realize someday, I am sure you will follow what your parents' pathway, because this is the way to know God really. "Hunger for God's Words", dear Andrew, please remember this wherever you go,whatever you face.

I am eager to hold you and Mon in my hand right once! I am long for to hold you and Mom with my all heart tonight.

With Love,

Dad

沒有留言: